Quick Reference Guides for Parent Groups
Offering programs and services that support the engagement of families to improve outcomes for students.
Serving on Groups–Webinar Series
You can make a difference!
Joining decision-making groups is an important way for parents to have a voice and improve the lives of children and families. This webinar series is intended to prepare users to serve successfully on groups.
After viewing this series, parents will be able to:
- Recognize their personal leadership skills
- Build an understanding about decision-making groups
- Develop skills essential for active and meaningful participation on groups
Use these tools to train alone or in groups to gain strategies to confidently and actively participate in decision-making groups.
Opportunities to get Involved & Types of Groups
Processes and Tools Groups Use
How to use Data on a Decision-Making Group
- Serving on Groups Guidebook–Section 6: Understanding Data as Information
- Tools for Using Data
- Action Planning Template
- Serving on Groups Data Resources