Looking for Help?
Look No Further!
Need help with schools? Looking for health information for your child? Unsure where to start? Search our resources below for support.
If you’d like to speak with someone at SPAN, we’re here to help! Call our Warm Line at 800-654-SPAN (7726) weekdays between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM Eastern time.
Have an idea what you’re looking for?
Enter keywords in the search bar below to search our pages, posts and more.
- Emotional connections with parents who know
- Families seeking inclusive childcare options for young children with disabilities
- Families of newborns/infants identified as Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Peer mentoring and support at IEP meetings
- Doula support before, during, and after pregnancy (Essex County only)
- Professionals providing childcare for children with disabilities
- Parents navigating the education system
- Engaging families to improve student outcomes
- Parent leadership development
- Families of children at risk of being born with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and lead poisoning
- Professionals supporting children with disabilities
- Customized training, coaching, and consultation
- Navigating the Early Intervention system
- Miilitary-connected families of children with disabilities
- Children and youth with special health care needs served by the child welfare and juvenile justice systems
- Individualized assistance for families on their rights and ensuring that children with special needs receive early intervention, education, and transition services
- Children involved in the Child Welfare system
SPAN Fact Sheets
- Extended School Year
- Inclusive Education
- Inclusion and Preschool
- Related Services
- The Rights of Children with Disabilities Enrolled by their Parents in Private Schools
- The Rights of Parents of Children with Disabilities Involved in NJ’s Child Welfare System
- Transition to Adulthood
- What Happens When We Disagree? Making Special Education Decisions in the Case of Divorce
- What to Do While You are Waiting for the Results of your Child’s Evaluation
- The Rights of Immigrant and Limited English Proficient Parents and Students in the Education Process
- Los derechos de los estudiantes y padres inmigrantes y con dominio limitado del inglés en el proceso educativo (The Rights of Immigrant and Limited English Proficient Parents and Students in the Education Process – Spanish)
- 이민 가정과 영어 사용에 제한이 있는 부모님과 학생이 교육 과정에서 가지는 권리 (The Rights of Immigrant and Limited English Proficient Parents and Students in the Education Process – Korean)
- Section 504 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) In Schools
- La Seccion 504 y la ley de americanos con discapacidades (ADA) en las escuelas (Section 504 – Spanish)