COVID-19 VACCINES Awareness
General Vaccine Information
Docket is a new app from the NJ Department of Health that makes it easier for you and your family to securely access your COVID-19 vaccination record. If you don’t have your vaccination card with you or you have lost it, you can easily access your record through the app to provide proof of COVID-19 immunizations as needed.
New Jersey Call Center, open M-F, 8am to 8pm in multiple languages 1-855-568-0545
Information for families of children Ages 5 – 11
- AAP COVID-19 Vaccine Campaign Toolkit: social media posts and brief topical videos
- Fact sheet on getting vaccinated for parents
- Taking Fear and Pain Out of Needles—for Your Child and You – HealthyChildren.org
- Disability Information and Access Line – For families of children with disabilities and special healthcare needs:
- COVID and Kids with Medical Complexity
- To invite a pediatrician to speak to your community about the COVID-19 vaccine, reach out to email@example.com to make a request and share the details of your event.
- WeCanDoThis: Information and social media posts
Information for Children and Teens about Vaccines
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens website for more information. Partner with local community-based organizations to reach parents in your community in accessible ways.
- COVID-19 Activity Book
- Short Videos – Young People “Why I got Vaccinated”
- The COVID-19 Vaccine: A Guide for Teens: How it works, how to cope and myths vs. facts
- The COVID-19 Vaccine – one page Fact Sheet for Children and Teens
Vaccine Information Developed for Specific Groups
- Accessible Word and PDF documents – designed for people using screenreaders
- AutoImmune Disease and COVID
- Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) Office of Minority Health Resources about Vaccine for consumers and health care professionals
- Conversation Guide – Fertility and Parenthood
- Easy to Read – The materials on this site adhere to the Guidelines for Minimizing the Complexity of Text. These guidelines are intended to address the need for individuals who read and/or listen with understanding below a third-grade level to have equitable access to information.
- Fact Sheets that are customizable in 20 languages from the National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants and Migrants
- Guide for Facilitating Vaccine Access from American Muslim Health Professionals
- Immunocompromised people and Vaccines