Guía del Padre / Tutor Para Completar el Plan de Cuidado Compartido de su Niño 207.39 KB 0 downloads...
Guía De Adultos Jóvenes Para Completar Su Plan de Cuidado Compartido 204.75 KB 0 downloads...
Toolkits and resources designed to help parents partner with their schools to create a healthy school environment:
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation — Register with your school for access to free information and resources to promote healthy eating and physical activity at school
- Action for Healthy Kids — Register for free and gain access to Parent Leadership resources, including archived webinars and fact sheets to promote healthy eating and physical activity at school
- Parent School Advocacy Toolkit from the Chef Ann Foundation
- Center for Disease Control’s Parents for Healthy Schools
- National PTA (Healthy Lifestyles) — Ideas and resources for a healthy school
- Sustainable Jersey for Schools — Grant opportunities and best practices for health and wellness actions at schools
- Healthy Schools Network, Inc. — Clearinghouse with resources on children’s environmental health in schools (avoiding exposure to toxic materials)
Documenting and communicating your child’s information, needs, and goals:
- Shared Plan of Care and Medical Home — Webinars and resources from the NJ DOH website
Shared Plan of Care (English & Spanish) — Includes SPoC template and adult/youth guides to complete a SPoC. Download/print specific pages for updating as needed.