Professional Development - Professionals in Health Care & Social Services
• Members/families know how to navigate the systems to get what their child needs.
• Staff will gain greater confidence in collaborating with the families you serve.
• Staff will better understand how they can support children with learning and/or behavior challenges
• Staff will know how to collaborate with schools, health care providers and other professionals
• SPAN is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization
• Multiple Intelligences
• Advocating for Children with Special Needs
• Addressing Challenging Behaviors
• Health advocacy