Parent Center Technical Assistance-Northeast
The Northeast Parent Center Assistance and Collaboration Team (NE-PACT) offers technical assistance for federally-funded Parent Centers to enhance their capacity to provide effective services for families of children with special needs and to work effectively with state agencies in improving services for infants, toddlers, children and youth with disabilities in their communities and states.
As the Region 1 Parent Technical Assistance Center, we serve the Parent Training and Information Centers (PTIs) and Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRCs) in the northeastern states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Our Technical Assistance Services include:
- Improving nonprofit management processes;
- Non-profit board development;
- Strategies for reaching and serving underserved and under-represented families;
- Site visits and additional on-site training and support;
- Annual conference with sessions based on your feedback;
- Measuring program effectiveness and making changes as needed in programs and approaches;
- Strengthening collaborative bonds between PTIs, CPRCs, and other organizations working to improve outcomes for children with special needs and their families.
- Developing collaborative relationships with state agencies and technical assistance partners
NEPACT is operated under a Cooperative Agreement
For each resource list:
Title: NE-PACT Region 1 Parent TA Center Overview
Description: This is a brief overview of the NE-PACT Region 1 Parent TA Center
Link to specific resource in Resource section: http://www.spanadvocacy.org/content/ne-pact-region-1-parent-ta-center-ov...
Our staff serves 20 parent centers across the nine (9) northeastern states.